Best Fitness Tracker 2016
Fitness Trackers are highly recommended and used by people who are health conscious. Whoever wants to get in shape will opt for a fitness tracker which help track their fitness level and help to maintain a good health. Fitness Tracker help us to measure the fitness level and tracks our health. It is very important that we find the right match as per our requirement. it also help us improve our health. This post will definitely help you find the best fitness bands in the market.
Best All Rounder Fitness Trackers
This a best selling product which has about 28,416 reviews on amazon.com. Fitbit Charge HR is one of the highly recommended product for the price it offers. It was launched in 2015 and is considered a all rounder because of the following features. It promises what it says for the price it offers.
- Fitbit Charge HR has various sizes like small, large and XL which a lot of fitness bands lack. Small size (5.4″-6.2″), Large size (6.2″-7.6″), XL size (7.6″-8.7″) and .83″ width.
- It has a battery life up to 5days when full charged. Charging the battery completely takes up to 1 -2 hours.
- It is compatible with myfitnesspal.
- Fitbit Charge HR tracks the food you consume.
- Fitbit Charge HR monitors Heart Rate. It tracks heart rate data in 1 second intervals while exercising and 5 second intervals while doing other activities.
- It can track 7 days of detailed data minute by minute.
- It can be connected to the laptop or smartphones. It comes along with a charging Cable and a wireless sync dongle.
- Fitbit Charge is compatible with Android and iOS software.
- It is sweat, rain and splash proof. But, it not swim proof or showerproof.
- It can track your sleep and has a alarm on the tracker.
- Does not have a GPS.
- It’s display is easy to read.
- Fitbit Charge HR comes along with caller Id and watch.
- The warranty for this product is 1 years. But, if you have purchased the product from European Economic Area (EEA) than the warranty period is 2 years.
- It can track walking, running, other general activities. But, It cannot track cycling.
What can it do on your Smartphones ?
On smartphone you will have to download the Fitbit app to track the following things.
- View your daily progress. This will help you improving your fitness level.
- One of the best features that Fitbit Charge HR has is recording workout, this workout can be shared and compete too.
- Tracks the food you consume by log food.
- This will surely motivate you to religiously do your workout as Fitbit app give you Badges as you progress with your fitness.
- Tracking your sleep will surely help you sleep right.
- Last but not the least it can track your exercise.
This Product is available in black, plum, blue, tangerine, teal, pink. Cost of Fitbit Charge HR is $128.88.
Authority Reviewer has highly recommended Gramin Vivosmart HR as the best fitness tracker overall. With high performance and easy to use and read display. This product is a tuff competition to other activity tracker. Best seller product on amazon.com.
What makes this product different from others ?
- Size generally comes in regular and XL. Regular size is around (5.4″ to 7.4″) and XL size is around (7.1″ to 8.8″)
- Battery Life is 5 days. It takes about an hour to charge. The product comes along with an USB that can be plugged into computer/laptop. Notifies when the battery is low.
- It can track and record steps, time, distances and burnt calories.
- One can easily personalize their daily goals according to there preference.
- It is compatible with android and iOS, windows, ipad, macbook.
- It is compatible with myfitnesspal.
- It can monitor wrist based heart rate.
- It has a stopwatch which you need to start manually.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR has different type of display in comparison with Garmin Vivosmart with a touch screen device that can display time, has a backlit display, vibration alert, music player control and VIRB remote.
- It can monitor sleeping.
- It has auto sync or wireless connection to laptop or smartphones
- It does not have GPS
- It can track only running.
- It is water resistance up to 165 feet, which other competitors lack. One can wear in shower and while swimming.
- It can track swimming distance.
- It has cool features like find my phone and active timer and smart notification.
- Talking about the most important part is the intensity minutes and move IQ these software helps you to track your activities minute by minute.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR has a warranty of 1 year.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR can track your running/steps on elliptical and thread mill.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR has a “Do Not Disturb” mode which can automatically silence the vibration and backlit be set during sleep hours.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR is ambidextrous. It does give an option as to which hand to wear it in.
- In GarminConnect app it can change the display from horizontal to vertical.
- Language setting is available in English, French, Spanish, Deutsch, Italiano, Svenska, Dansk, Norsk, Portugese, Nederlands, Suomi, and Brasileiro.
This Product is available in Imperial purple, Midnight Blue and Black. Cost of Garmin Vivosmart HR is $144.96
HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE AHEAD !